TEACH YOUR KIDS TO LISTEN
Effective ways to improve your children’s willingness to listen.
You tell your daughter to do something. There is no response.
You ask your son to finish his homework, he just sits there.
You tell your kids that they have to stop playing and get ready for bed but they keep playing.
Then it gets really bad – the yelling starts. The tantrums start. You are frustrated. Things are going downhill and FAST!
But wait! There is good news, getting your kids to do what you say doesn’t have to be a struggle for you any longer. That is, if you use our step-by-step plans to make positive change.
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” It was true for Einstein and it’s true for parents. Keep on doing what you are doing and you’ll get more of the same: poor listening! Or worse: No listening at all!
Yes, there are ways to get your children to listen to you the first time!
Through “The Listening Solutions” course, I give you the tools and action steps you need so that your children will become more willing to listen. Through the plans you create in this course, your kids will be excited to follow-through on their listening action steps. The results will be less stress and more happiness for YOU and YOUR FAMILY!
Parents commonly ask, “Why is this so hard? I feel so overwhelmed and I want it fixed now.”
In a recent survey of the most common parenting struggles; I discovered that kids who don’t listen is near the top of the list! This is what some of our parents had to say about their struggles with listening:
What our parents feel...
- “I feel powerless to get through to my kids.”
- “I am worried that my kids won’t remember a happy childhood because I yell so much”
- “Frustrated because what I try only works 1 or 2 times.”
- “I’m going insane”
- “I feel discouraged and embarrassed because nothing works and others see it too”
- “Most days I feel inadequate and loss of control as a parent”
What our parents want...
- “I want something that will work more than just a few times. I want results that last”
- “I wish I could stop yelling at my kids.
- “I want to feel in control, empowered, confident, and less stress as a parent”
- “I want a better relationship with my kids”
- “I want to feel more relaxed and peaceful”
- “My kids to accept “No” for an answer and be okay with it”
You need results! You need a transformation!
Things will get better and your kids will improve their listening when these course skills are used consistently.
Check out just a few of the amazing benefits from taking this course:
- Discover the 4 types of non-listening behaviors and how to combat EACH one!
- Strategies that are proven and targeted to specifically meet the needs and interests of your child. This is NOT a one-size-fits-all approach! Your children are individuals.
- Take back your parenting control – I will show you how!
- Communication between you and your kids that will leave everyone feeling refreshed and at peace with one another
- Explore the basic needs of all children and how they are linked to our children’s ability to listen
- Pick from time-tested tools that increase your children’s compliance
- Take the best path to success and to keep it going
Try our program risk-free with our 30-day guarantee.
If after 30-days are not satisfied you will get a FREE face-to-face with me to get you and your family on the right track. The time is now to start connecting better with your kids. Every minute you delay is causing you and your family happiness, health, and success. Grab your spot in our program now!
What You Get:
- Specific plans: Targeted directly to your child’s needs. The plans include your children in the process which makes them super powerful!
- Support: Round the clock support from our community
- More Time: You will discover more time in your day because your kids will improve their listening. The techniques to get them listening are presented in step-by-step format for you AND your children.
- Your Kids Understanding: Increased awareness from your kids on the benefits of listening (which will maintain their desire to listen)
- Accountability and Consistency: Follow through is a major key that will make a world of difference in this journey we call parenthood.
- Empowerment: Use the tools in order to transform these stressful times into increased satisfaction as a parent.
- Finally: You will have more confidence and will feel proud of your kids.
- Printable Downloads and Editable Resources: You will be given tools and templates that provide personalized plans unique to your family. This personalized touch is what makes this approach so effective!
How the Course is Delivered?
- You’ll receive instant access to “The Listening Solutions” course filled with step-by-step plans, videos, tips, templates, and BONUS ideas and tools.
- Lifetime access to “The Listening Solutions” course AND you will have accountability through our amazing group!
- QUADRUPLE YOUR SUPPORT: The tools given to you in this course work when you implement them consistently. To make that a reality for you, I am offering additional group counseling/coaching calls for next four months where you can get all of your questions answered. We will do one live call a month for the next 4 months. Giving you a total of four months of live support!
- DONE FOR YOU IDEAS AND PLANS: Parents don’t have time to start from scratch! This is why many behavior plans end up not working for their kids. I’ve got you covered! You will have access to our step-by-step plans plus BONUS material that contain done-for-you plans and ideas so you don’t have to spend hours thinking of unique tools.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS AND SUPPORT: Only those who join have unique access to the BONUS tools and step-by-step plans.
Barb is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, a Certified Professional Coach, and a mom of two boys. She has over 15 years of direct experiences working with family and children to improve the ability to cope and respond positively in times of strong emotions. Her programs and strategies are time-tested and effective in making positive behavior changes a reality!
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Barb is a New York State Licensed Mental Health Counselor who specializes in providing behavioral planning and support to children, parents and teachers.
Over 15 Years of Professional Experience
Barb has worked with children, parents, and teachers for over 15 years. She is a child behavior expert who has provided counseling, coaching, and consultation services to thousands.
Certified Professional Coach
For those of you who don’t live in New York State, Barb’s Certified Professional Coach credentials will work with you to find your empowerment as a positive parenting expert!
Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
Behavior Corner, LLC has options to fit your needs and busy schedule. Packages include using email, instant messaging, video chatting, or a combination of all three.
Money Back Guarantee
If you watch the entire course and implement at least the first 2 steps and find that you are not satisfied within 30 days of purchase, I will personally work with you in a FREE one-on-one private counseling session. I completely believe in this course and can’t wait to support you!